Last week we looked at how fast HealthTerm can find your medical code for you and today is all about making sure you often don’t even need to search by utilizing HealthTerm’s super powered Favorite lists.
While a favorite list is a common feature in almost any random medical coding app, most lack two very important aspects:
- Having more than one list with different names to group codes by their purpose.
- A way to leverage others favorite lists so you don't have to start from scratch. Be it others in your organization or shared by others.
Don't settle for only one list
You can't win with only one favorite list. Either you don't use it, which means it didn't help you, or you use it and it becomes crowded over time defeating the purpose. If the list is too large you still need to search a lot. With HealthTerm you can make as many as you like so it suits how you work.
No man [should be] an island
Normal favorite lists leaves you all alone to build up a solid list. Even if people you work with use the same app, you all need to make the list your self. With HealthTerm you can use lists shared by others and you can share your own with the world (or a smaller group, which you will hear more about when we get to groups). This way you don't need to invent the wheel every time. And when your friends updates the list, you instantly have that update as well.
App introduction series
This is the second part of a short series introducing the HealthTerm app functionality as we get very close to launch day. See also:
- Take control of medical codes
- Super powered favorite lists
- Guidelines - There when you need them
- Groups - Knowledge Sharing