The HealthTerm Browser module has been optimised for more than 15 years to give a quick overview of a terminology concept and all of its attributes. The browser is split in three – a quick search, a hierarchical browser and a Star View that shows all concept details and its nearest relationships.
- It can display all types of code systems, hierarchical as well as poly-hierarchical
- It gives a quick overview, and also a possibility to view the history of all components
- Language management of the displayed content
- It displays a tree structure as well as a Star View including all information about the concept
- It has a strong search facility incorporating multiple filters
- Gives a possibility to view all mappings of the chosen concept.
- Gives a possibility for concept hierarchy visualisation (graph image).